Wednesday, March 17, 2010

AHHHHHHH SO MUCH TO DO!!!

From the title, I'm sure you can see that I am a little overwhelmed. :/ I recently had a meeting with my school counselor and was informed that this summer, I have to take a few classes in summer school in a near by high school as well as an online class so that when I return, I will have enough credits to graduate with honors. This will be a big part of my summer vacation as well as finishing this year out with good grades and still managing to spend some time with my friends before I leave.
Something that I am definitely not looking forward to is saying goodbye to all of my friends and family at the end of the summer.... You all better stay in touch!!!
Right now, I have so many things to sew up with AFS before I leave such as payments, meetings/orientations, and much much more. However, I am so so so excited to find out who my host family will be, where I will be staying, and what kinds of activities that I will be able to participate in while I am there. Unfortunately, these things take some time to figure out and I will not know where I am going for a while yet...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad the school is sitting you down and working out all your credits! Don't let them loop you out of anything either!
    Cuando recibas la infomacion de la familia, yo quiero ser la primer persona que sabes <333 if that makes sense D;

    ReplyDelete